Wonderful

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

Even though we got re-routed and we couldn't go to our original ports of call because of Hurricane Danny and Erika, the ships captain took us to other ports of call and kept us safe. I really love Aruba and Bonaire. Both are beautiful islands that I hope Royal Caribbean will go to again. Both are very clean and friendly islands. Staff was wonderful as always. I felt bad for the staff because many people were cranky and disrespectful to them because of the itinerary change. I asked one of the staff members how much it was to use the internet. I explained how I and to cancel my excursions and when we went to book through the ship the excursions were all full. She let me use the internet for that day for free sense I had to look up and book an excursion through an outside company.

Food was good especially at Johnny Rockets. It was not as good as the food that is on their ship the Rhapsody of the Sea but still very good.

They were fun

Elvis impersonator was fantastic, Las Vegas Tenors phenomenal, Miguel Washington the comedian was hilarious and the ice show was spectacular.

I would love to give a big thumbs up an 10 out of 10 for Mr. Clifford our waiter and to Mr. Davis on deck 7 who was our room attendant. Great job guys.

It was nice but I think it needs to be updated.

Nice size cabin