Fun trip with my 18 year old daughter

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
I have mostly done all inclusive beach vacations and I think I had higher expectations for the food on a cruise. The food was ok but I enjoy the selection, flexibility, dining times, and food at Sandals Resorts. They're also were very limited activities geared towards 18 to 20 year olds which was a little disappointing for my daughter.

Loved the ionithermie for bloating and cellulite in the spa. I lost 1.75 inches from my abdomen, and it seemed to look even better when I got home. I wish I could have afforded more treatments!