Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruise review

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

I liked the cruise and the crew was very attentive. I thought that having the giant screen on all day playing the same silly "gotcha" bits was very annoying. I go away to get away from the phone and TV and I find it very annoying and extremely presumptuous of the cruise company to think that we need to be entertained by a TV on the pool deck. I will never sail on a boat that has the screen on all day again.

Children's Programs I didn't have children with me so I can't say.

Go to the 4th deck where it is more peaceful than on the pool deck and read and relax

1 Comment