My Latest Excursion on Royal

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2009
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
I have travelled with Royal Carribean for years. I am always very inmpressed with the service and the friendliness of the staff. This is my 2nd or 3rd trip on Adventure of the seas. I was a little disappointed this trip. Some of the interior of the ship could use a touch up. The carpets in the walkways my deck (6) were stained. Also the bathroom in my cabin didn't look clean beacuse the tiles are rusitng and fading. Also, Royal has instituted some charges, (room service and cover charges) that have not been there in the past. All that said, I am still a Royal fan. I just hope they keep the standard of the ship at what I've grown to expect.
Easy to navigate and the people are helpful.
Don't Miss: The beaches. All are beautiful.

Don't Miss: Maegan's Bay
I loved it. This was my first time and I would definitely go again.

Pros: Service

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!