Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

First Cruise - WOW!!

Sail Date: June 15, 2008

I took my mom for a mother-daughter get-a-way. We had the best vacation ever. From the moment we stepped on the ship, we were so impressed with the staff. Not once did a crew member pass without smiling and giving a greeting. The service was superb. I loved out waiter and the food was wonderful. Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure you are having a great time. I can't wait to sail again on this beautiful ship.

Pros: Fantastic service everywhere on the ship.

Cons: Having to leave.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Oranjestad, Aruba