First Cruise - WOW!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2008
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
I took my mom for a mother-daughter get-a-way. We had the best vacation ever. From the moment we stepped on the ship, we were so impressed with the staff. Not once did a crew member pass without smiling and giving a greeting. The service was superb. I loved out waiter and the food was wonderful. Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure you are having a great time. I can't wait to sail again on this beautiful ship.

Don't Miss: Shopping in Phillipsburg

Don't Miss: The entire island is drop dead gorgeous

Don't Miss: The beautiful beaches

Don't Miss: Fantastic snorkeling

Pros: Fantastic service everywhere on the ship.

Cons: Having to leave.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!