The Fun Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
This is my firts time with Royal Caribbean but it was great. The ship has all the ammenities that you need to have the perfect vacation.
I like the way they have organize the transportation sistem, it was fast and cheap. I walk back to the ship since it was a nice and short walk. Another thing that I like was that the city looks very clean.
Don't Miss: Walking thru the Front Street, and seeing all the small stores and buiding.
I like Curacao with it colorfull building and the resturants along the canal.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Kur Hulanda Museum. This museum give you the oportunity of learning more of the African heriteage of the people of Curacao. It also have an outside restaurant.
I like Curacao with it colorfull building and the resturants along the canal.

Don't Miss: If you like fun, you have to take a tour in one of the musical buses.

Pros: The friendly staff

Cons: Waiting time to get down from the ship at the end of the cruise

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!