Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

The cruise was great. We both got Norwalk Virus from contaminated food. No matter who you cruise with make sure you wash your hands as often as possible.

Pros: The decor of the ship, the service, the food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Curacao
More commercial. We took the Trolly Tour. I would choose something else if I were to go there again. Perhaps negotiate with a local Taxi for a tour with local flavor.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
If you have never been a general tour would be nice. Having been several times just a walk to downtown was enough.
Oranjestad, Aruba
We took a general tour of the island. Aruba is the best, no matter what tour you take you won't be disappointed.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Every time I go to St. Maarten I like it more. Everything is good in St. Maarten.
Oranjestad, Aruba