Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The cruise was great. We both got Norwalk Virus from contaminated food. No matter who you cruise with make sure you wash your hands as often as possible.
If you have never been a general tour would be nice. Having been several times just a walk to downtown was enough.
More commercial. We took the Trolly Tour. I would choose something else if I were to go there again. Perhaps negotiate with a local Taxi for a tour with local flavor.
Every time I go to St. Maarten I like it more. Everything is good in St. Maarten.
We took a general tour of the island. Aruba is the best, no matter what tour you take you won't be disappointed.

Pros: The decor of the ship, the service, the food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!