Great Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
I loved the ship. It was a great experience again for all the family. I have been going on cruises for a number of years. Last year I decided to invite the whole family and it was great. I invited them this year again and I made all the arrangements. I loved especially the children's camp. My grandchildren loved it and remember the experience every day. One of the children is 4 and the other is 7. Although I loved the activities, the atmosphere, the personnel, what I most loved was the fact that my grandchildren were treated so well. I have recommended the ship to all my friends who have children and grandchildren. Because of my recommendation, a collegue of mine brought her whole family too this year and we were all together on the same cruise. Another colleague, whom I spoke to a month before the trip, was enthused with my account and also took the cruise. We were all together and it was lots of fun! The kids are already asking whether we are going next year.
We took a tour and loved the butterfly tour. We also loved walking along the French section of the island.
Don't Miss: Butterfly activity.
I loved the beaches. We also did shopping in the jewelry stores.
The jewelry stores. Mr. Tablecloth was great.
Don't Miss: Mr. Tablecloth.
The jewelry stores. Mr. Tablecloth was great.
Don't Miss: Mr. Tablecloth.
I loved the beaches. We also did shopping in the jewelry stores.
Don't Miss: Butterfly activity.
I loved the beach and the stores. I had already been there and had already taken the tours.

Pros: Children's camp

Cons: Bathroom near the Windjammer was not clean most of the time

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!