Not as expected!!!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern


Contributor Level: Deck Hand
Experience: 1 cruise (first)
Review: 1
Helpful Votes: 0

Overall Rating:

3.0 out of 5
Verified Review
7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Inside
Reviewed: 7 years ago
The dedication of the crew members impressed me, from all of them. The small detail that count, like triying to relate to you in your language even when they dont know their own. The galantry and respect toward the elders and the courtesy towards all, even when you know you saw the same face at breakfast, lunch, dinner and maybe a show or on a clean-up duty way after bunk hours.
3 out of 5
I've been there more than 20 times and it never changes... good for shopping.
Don't Miss: Go to the Mountain Top! No hint, just see it be yourself.
3 out of 5
An honest cabby can show you the city for less then $60 (US)
Don't Miss: The Casttle and the Brewery.
3 out of 5
An honest cabby can show you the city for less then $60 (US)
Don't Miss: The Casttle and the Brewery.
3 out of 5
Rent a car and drive around, you can shop later since they force you to return the car by 17:00 hrs.
Don't Miss: Baby Beach is as nice as Playa Santa in Puerto Rico.
3 out of 5
Rent a car and drive around, you can shop later since they force you to return the car by 17:00 hrs.
Don't Miss: Baby Beach is as nice as Playa Santa in Puerto Rico.
3 out of 5
I've been there more than 20 times and it never changes... good for shopping.
Don't Miss: Go to the Mountain Top! No hint, just see it be yourself.
5 out of 5
Good for shopping and relaxing withot much else to do in the alloted time!
5 out of 5
Good for shopping and relaxing withot much else to do in the alloted time!

Pros: 80% was as I heard from others, it was the other 20% that made me consider to do it again and again and...

Cons: Seen the crew work more than 24 hours a day, cruising the Caribbean (Best coffe crops) and serving coffe from Seattle???

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Was this review helpful?

Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Other Reviews Of This Sailing





*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top