Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A week to Relax

Sail Date: October 08, 2006

Room Type: Suite

This was my 10th cruise, 3rd for Royal Caribbean. It was a very enjoyable ship, very clean and well maintained. The cabins are spacious (thought I would never say that) and well appointed. The public spaces were will thought out for a large ship never seemed crowded or overrun. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Pros: The layout of the ship is wonderful, flows very well and for a large ship it is very easy to find places you want to be.

Cons: Long wait for Elevators.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Have been to St Thomas 8 times on other Cruises, revisited the drive around St.. Thomas on this trip and throughly enjoyed my time.
Don't Miss: Panorama Drive.
Curacao
Went shopping on both side of the channel, very friendly and beautiful
Oranjestad, Aruba
Island tour is enjoyable, went out to dinner at El Gaucho with friend s that were staying on the Island, RC should promote dinner tours there are some exceptional restaurants in Aruba.
Don't Miss: Arid side of the Island
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: Arid side of the Island
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Panorama Drive.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
St Maartan seemed a little run down and dirty . It reminded me of St. Thomas 20 years ago. I understand the French side was nicer and it also has a cruise port,
Philipsburg, St. Maarten