A week to Relax

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my 10th cruise, 3rd for Royal Caribbean. It was a very enjoyable ship, very clean and well maintained. The cabins are spacious (thought I would never say that) and well appointed. The public spaces were will thought out for a large ship never seemed crowded or overrun. Overall a very enjoyable experience.
St Maartan seemed a little run down and dirty . It reminded me of St. Thomas 20 years ago. I understand the French side was nicer and it also has a cruise port,
Went shopping on both side of the channel, very friendly and beautiful
Went shopping on both side of the channel, very friendly and beautiful
Island tour is enjoyable, went out to dinner at El Gaucho with friend s that were staying on the Island, RC should promote dinner tours there are some exceptional restaurants in Aruba.
Don't Miss: Arid side of the Island
Have been to St Thomas 8 times on other Cruises, revisited the drive around St.. Thomas on this trip and throughly enjoyed my time.
Don't Miss: Panorama Drive.
Don't Miss: Arid side of the Island
Don't Miss: Panorama Drive.

Pros: The layout of the ship is wonderful, flows very well and for a large ship it is very easy to find places you want to be.

Cons: Long wait for Elevators.