Great Cruise!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Ship was fantastic. Staff was great. The only complaint is that the days on board the ship, the pools were too crowded. A lazy river would be even better on a cruise. Ice rink and rock wall were fun too.
Best tour was the jeep tour.
Best tour was the jeep tour.
Snorkling at the shipwreck was fantastic. The only complaint was that our original tour was cancelled and no one told us prior to leaving the ship.
Shopping and beaches were the best I have ever seen.

Pros: Food

Cons: Pools were too small