It was just okay

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The ship was remarkably huge with alot of things to do, yet at times I felt as if I was not an important client.
Beach was okay. The water was not too clear. The boys liked the topless sunbathers
Sites were beautiful. We had gone to St. Thomas on our honeymoon 21 years ago and it is still as beautiful
Don't Miss: Take the tour and see the whole island
Breathtaking.
Don't Miss: Do a catamaran ride and make sure you ride up front on the nets. Awesome time!!!
I was very disappointed in Aruba. It was depressing. My children did the ATV;s which they liked, however, they almost did not get to go because it was overbooked. My husband and I did the sailing which was NOT what was advertised in the brochure. I read it to be that him and I would be sailing our own boat after being told what to do, not be on sailboad with two other people and the instructor. Not a good time!!
Breathtaking.
Don't Miss: Take the tour and see the whole island

Pros: The shows

Cons: Alot of the people were not as friendly as I had hoped. They either paid attention to the younger crowd or the really older group, leaving us middle aged kind of left out