Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

It was just okay

Sail Date: May 21, 2006

The ship was remarkably huge with alot of things to do, yet at times I felt as if I was not an important client.

Pros: The shows

Cons: Alot of the people were not as friendly as I had hoped. They either paid attention to the younger crowd or the really older group, leaving us middle aged kind of left out

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Breathtaking.
Don't Miss: Do a catamaran ride and make sure you ride up front on the nets. Awesome time!!!
Curacao
Beach was okay. The water was not too clear. The boys liked the topless sunbathers
Curacao
Oranjestad, Aruba
I was very disappointed in Aruba. It was depressing. My children did the ATV;s which they liked, however, they almost did not get to go because it was overbooked. My husband and I did the sailing which was NOT what was advertised in the brochure. I read it to be that him and I would be sailing our own boat after being told what to do, not be on sailboad with two other people and the instructor. Not a good time!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Sites were beautiful. We had gone to St. Thomas on our honeymoon 21 years ago and it is still as beautiful
Don't Miss: Take the tour and see the whole island