Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Chance of a lifetime!

Sail Date: February 22, 2009

My husband was very aprehensive about booking a cruise. Too expensive, I may get sea sick......etc many reasons. The second day we were home I heard him say on our next cruise......I was amazed at his reaction and very pleased because to me that said it all. I recommend this to everyone! You deserve it!

Pros: The shows they were outstanding in everyway, especially the ice show. They had such a small rink to work in, it was amazing.

Cons: That it was only 7 days.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Portifino's was excellant. They made you feel like you were the only ones there!
The dining room staff was like family. They were amazing how they remembered your name as well as what you liked. They were fun and very respectful they made you feel like family!
I loved Edwin in the 9th hole! He made the best Manhattan I have every had! Win winwith Edwin!
The staff were excellent they were their for any of your needs and went out of their way to make sure you were happy!
Curacao
We shopped here as well it seemed a little cleaner!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The beach was awesome!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Meagans Bay and the Cattamaran ride was a must do!
Curacao
We shopped here as well it seemed a little cleaner!
Oranjestad, Aruba
We shopped in Aruba I found it very dirty, but I didn't see much!
Oranjestad, Aruba
We shopped in Aruba I found it very dirty, but I didn't see much!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The beach was awesome!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Meagans Bay and the Cattamaran ride was a must do!