Chance of a lifetime!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 22, 2009
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
My husband was very aprehensive about booking a cruise. Too expensive, I may get sea sick......etc many reasons. The second day we were home I heard him say on our next cruise......I was amazed at his reaction and very pleased because to me that said it all. I recommend this to everyone! You deserve it!

Portifino's was excellant. They made you feel like you were the only ones there!
The dining room staff was like family. They were amazing how they remembered your name as well as what you liked. They were fun and very respectful they made you feel like family!
I loved Edwin in the 9th hole! He made the best Manhattan I have every had! Win winwith Edwin!

The staff were excellent they were their for any of your needs and went out of their way to make sure you were happy!

We shopped here as well it seemed a little cleaner!
We shopped in Aruba I found it very dirty, but I didn't see much!
We shopped in Aruba I found it very dirty, but I didn't see much!
The beach was awesome!
The beach was awesome!
Meagans Bay and the Cattamaran ride was a must do!
We shopped here as well it seemed a little cleaner!
Meagans Bay and the Cattamaran ride was a must do!

Pros: The shows they were outstanding in everyway, especially the ice show. They had such a small rink to work in, it was amazing.

Cons: That it was only 7 days.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!