Excellent cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
First rate ship & crew

Over the past several years I have noticed that the quality & variety of the food has diminished somewhat but it is still quite good.

I would like to see less of the "Vegas" type shows and more variety.

Everyone from the stateroom attendant to the Captain goes above & beyond to make you feel special. They are all very professional.

Great ship. The Royal Promenade is my favorite part of the ship with the shops, bars, cafe, etc. Everywhre is very clean. The ship is BIG. Take your time and find where everything is.

This was our first cruise on Royal Caribbean in a suite. This is the way to go.
Curacao was OK but we didn't get to see much of the island.
Don't Miss: Seaquarium dive. Feeding sharks & sea turtles. Awsome.
Curacao was OK but we didn't get to see much of the island.
Don't Miss: Seaquarium dive. Feeding sharks & sea turtles. Awsome.
This was my second time to St. Maarten. Everything seems a bit more expensive than most of the other islands and the people don't seem as friendly.
I like St. Thomas but wish that the port were closer to the downtown area.
Don't Miss: A local taxi gives a great tour of the island highlights
I like St. Thomas but wish that the port were closer to the downtown area.
Don't Miss: A local taxi gives a great tour of the island highlights
You can't beat Aruba. Period.
Don't Miss: The whole island.
You can't beat Aruba. Period.
Don't Miss: The whole island.

Pros: weather

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!