Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Amazing Ship

Sail Date: April 12, 2009

The ship is very well maintained. Many different types of activities onboard. Food was amazing. We will like to thank our waiter, Hepburn and his assistant Kimber for such wonderful service.

Pros: Had games in both English and Spanish.

Cons: The breakfast, the same every day.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Some of the staff looked tired, not friendly.
Oranjestad, Aruba
The Safari excursion was not as good as the one I went on the last time. P.S. The last safari I did not book thru Royal Caribbean.
Don't Miss: The Safari, if it takes you to the natural pool.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I booked an excursion thru Royal Caribbean (the Scream Eagle, or something like that), it was great except for when the captain started to ask for tips, recommended $5 per person. We paid $49 per person for this excursion, I don't think it was proper to, 1st ask for a tip and 2nd establish a minimum.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Beautiful beach. Very expensive.
Beautiful island.