TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT AIRPORT

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 06, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
THE SHIP WAS FINE. YOUR COMPANY NEVER OFFERED ANY TYPE OF VOUCHERS FOR MY LUGGAGE FROM THE AIRLINE IN PR. TO THE SHIP. I HAD TO PAY 30 DOLLARS FOR A TAXI FROM THE AIRPORT IN SAN JUAN TO THE SHIP, TAKING MY OWN BAGGAGE. THEN STANDING ON LINE FOR OVER AN HOUR TO CHECK MY BAGGAGE ON THE SHIP. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE VOUCHER FOR THE HANDLING OF MY BAGS IF OFFERED. I HAVE CRUISED OVER 20 TIMES AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I REALLY HATED THE WAY MY CRUISE WAS SET UP AND HANDLED.

Pros: SERVICE ON THE SHIP

Cons: THE WAY THE BAGGAGE IS HANDLED TO AND FROM THE AIRLINES

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!