Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: April 22, 2007

The cruise was great! However I have the unforunate opportunity to break out in a rash on both hands and arms. I woke up early and my husband demand I seek medical attention. We were informed that a charge of $30.00 dollars extra would come along with the already $113.00 + medication charge, this was because the doctor would have to be awaken. When the doctor came he was rude, "no bed-side manner", and diagnosed me without his glasses (I later found this out when he came to the dinning room that he wore glasess). He saw me for a total of 5 minutes! "You have a allergic reaction", he scolded, and ordered two shots, which did not work. I continued to break out but did not dare return out of fear that I would be seen as a "hysterical female", who dared to wake him up. Well, I will be seeing my regular doctor when I return to the TEXAS area. Besides that set-back my husband and I were able to enjoy our "25th wedding anniversary"!

Pros: The ports

Cons: Medical Doctor, no bedside manners.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Had a variety of foods and dinning options. Need more sugar free options.
.Very beautiful ship.
We initially was given a room that someone smoked in! I am highly allergic to smoke. After talking to customer relations a couple of times we were moved to another room, that was absent of smoke and we were able to enjoy our cruise.
Very friendly, willing to help.
Very Good! Had a variety of shows that could fit everyone's taste.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I found the French merchants to be very rude. However the Dutch side is the place to go, very friendly, warm and accepting of tourist.
Curacao
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Very friendly.
Don't Miss: Syk Haven, the trolley ride up to the mountain side, beautiful sights!