Great Cruise!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 22, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The cruise was great! However I have the unforunate opportunity to break out in a rash on both hands and arms. I woke up early and my husband demand I seek medical attention. We were informed that a charge of $30.00 dollars extra would come along with the already $113.00 + medication charge, this was because the doctor would have to be awaken. When the doctor came he was rude, "no bed-side manner", and diagnosed me without his glasses (I later found this out when he came to the dinning room that he wore glasess). He saw me for a total of 5 minutes! "You have a allergic reaction", he scolded, and ordered two shots, which did not work. I continued to break out but did not dare return out of fear that I would be seen as a "hysterical female", who dared to wake him up. Well, I will be seeing my regular doctor when I return to the TEXAS area. Besides that set-back my husband and I were able to enjoy our "25th wedding anniversary"!

Had a variety of foods and dinning options. Need more sugar free options.

Very Good! Had a variety of shows that could fit everyone's taste.

Very friendly, willing to help.

.Very beautiful ship.

We initially was given a room that someone smoked in! I am highly allergic to smoke. After talking to customer relations a couple of times we were moved to another room, that was absent of smoke and we were able to enjoy our cruise.
I found the French merchants to be very rude. However the Dutch side is the place to go, very friendly, warm and accepting of tourist.
Very friendly.
Don't Miss: Syk Haven, the trolley ride up to the mountain side, beautiful sights!

Pros: The ports

Cons: Medical Doctor, no bedside manners.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!