Awesome cruise!!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The ship needs some maintenance, but overall it was fantastic. The food was excellent and the staff couldn't have been better.

The food was fantastic!

You can't even keep up with all the stuff there is to do. Entertainment was top notch.

My kids loved the programs.

The ship staff was first rate.

As stated above, the ship needs some maintenance.

pretty clean, but one drawer had an unidentifiable liquid in it (ewwww!) - I think it was coffee.... TV remote was broken, and the safe had to be reset.
It was ok... The highlight of my day in Curacao was the Sea Lion swim at the Sea Aquarium - really cool. Mambo beach was nice, but again, I've seen nicer beaches in the Caribbean.
Don't Miss: Sea Lion Swim/Snorkel at the Sea Aquarium
I love St. Maarten - this was my second time in port there. My family loves the Divi Little Bay resort. Clean and beautiful, plentiful watersports. The food in the restaurant is excellent and reasonably priced for the portion sizes you get.
Don't Miss: Divi Little Bay Resort - especially if you have kids
My family took the ferry to St. John and then on to Trunk Bay. The most beautiful beach I have ever seen. The snorkeling is some of the best.
Don't Miss: Trunk Bay in St. John - snorkelling in the underwater marked trails.
I had never been to Aruba before and expected a lot more. It was very nice, but I've seen much more beautiful places in the Caribbean. I think the draw of this place is the night life.

Pros: The attentive, courteous and friendly staff

Cons: Going home!

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!