Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A dream of a life time

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

I had a fabulous time on the cruise. This was my first time and I am definitely hooked. I felt so spoiled to be able to have someone attending to my room everyday and to have the waiters attentive to my every need. The shows were fabulous and the food was the best I ever had. The only dissapoining this was we did not know that when we ordered drinks on our SeaPass that you would add on a gratuity so we were giving a gratuity to our waiter or whomever when we ordered it. Therefore there was double tipping done. We are generous tippers so someone got a huge reward.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: I could have used a better explanation about some of the activities to help me to choose better

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

What a beautiful, beautiful ship. I enjoyed everything about it.
The food was awesome and the service fabulous. I loved my waiter.
Great room even though small and my stateroom attendant was perfect, Nora. I love her.
The only entertainer that I did not like was Eric Liden's late night show. Most of what he said was not necessary and very crude, actually very insulting.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Too commercialized. Too many taxi cabs. Too many solicitors.
Oranjestad, Aruba
I enjoyed the Island very much and would go abain.
Don't Miss: The local tour buses.
Curacao
I enjoyed this quaint Island.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten