A dream of a life time

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
I had a fabulous time on the cruise. This was my first time and I am definitely hooked. I felt so spoiled to be able to have someone attending to my room everyday and to have the waiters attentive to my every need. The shows were fabulous and the food was the best I ever had. The only dissapoining this was we did not know that when we ordered drinks on our SeaPass that you would add on a gratuity so we were giving a gratuity to our waiter or whomever when we ordered it. Therefore there was double tipping done. We are generous tippers so someone got a huge reward.

The food was awesome and the service fabulous. I loved my waiter.

The only entertainer that I did not like was Eric Liden's late night show. Most of what he said was not necessary and very crude, actually very insulting.

What a beautiful, beautiful ship. I enjoyed everything about it.

Great room even though small and my stateroom attendant was perfect, Nora. I love her.
I enjoyed this quaint Island.
I enjoyed the Island very much and would go abain.
Don't Miss: The local tour buses.
Too commercialized. Too many taxi cabs. Too many solicitors.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: I could have used a better explanation about some of the activities to help me to choose better

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!