Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The cruise of a lifetime!

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

The ship was absolutely the most beautiful ship I have ever seen! There was nothing left to your imagination. If you want to have an experience of a lifetime, this cruise was it. We spent 7 glorious days and 6 fabulous nights. My husband went all around the ship and took pictures of every nook and corner to show how much detail was given to the decor of the the ship. There was never a time I could say that I was ever bored!

Pros: The Adventure of the Seas!!!!

Cons: My husband and I never found a thing wrong or not up to par on this cruise.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

I was very impressed with the staff and the care they took in cleaning and maintaining the ship. This helps to make the cruise more memorable.
All I can say is the food was delicious. I gained 4 1/2 lbs. and I even went to the ship shape center to work some of it off!!!!
My husband is a big guy and we had plenty of room in the bed as well as the bathroom. The bathroom was always kept clean and the room was spotless.
The staff was top notch. Our waiter was always waiting for us with a smile and our wine!!! All of the staff was just as friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed the pool waiters, they always seemed to have the most fun!!!
All of the activities were great. We were only able to go to one of the shows due to the fact we had a late diner sitting and we wanted to relax a little before dinner. I suggest that maybe the shows can also be later in the evening for those who like late night activities.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The snokelling was fabulous. The water was crystal clear. I definately recommend this for those who love the ocean.
Don't Miss: Shopping!!!!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was as short cab ride to the local beach, we enjoyed the scenery as well as the ability to do whatever we wanted there. The cruise had an excursion to the same beach but did it on our own for cheaper. We then had the cab come back to get us and they took us on a private tour of the island. Not a bad way to see it all!!!
Don't Miss: Little Bay Beach
Oranjestad, Aruba
After a very nice snorkel catamaran excursion my husband and I went into town for some shopping. I was very quaint and pretty
Don't Miss: Carlos and Charlies for drinks and partying!!!!
Curacao
We only went into the town to see the most picturesque city not in Europe. It was so colorful as were the people. Good shopping here and some nice bargains.