Transportation

Are there Small Buses or cars at the cruise port that will take you where you want to go with out scheduling in advance. We want to go to Cockleshell beach. on board shore excursions will not take you there until 12:00pm. Any other means of transportation ideas would be helpful. thanks

Tags: Caribbean - Southern Basseterre St. Kitts

3 Answers

Most of would be, but things happen. I think that was the point!

Agreed that there are always cabs or buses around the port area.

HOWEVER

We make a point of ONLY booking shore excursions through the cruise lines. That way, we're guaranteed to get back on board the ship. For unlike using 3rd party excursions and/or transportation, they won't sail until you are.

My wife and I are way too old to be running down a pier frantically trying to get on board a ship as we watch them start to pull up the gangway.

i agree with that cabs are always a good idea.

There are always cabs around the port ... just need to make sure that you can get picked up at the beach to get back.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.