Sept 6, 2022 Carnival Splendor cruise?

Who’s going on this Sept 6-30, 2022 Carnival Splendor Cruise sailing from Seattle?

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Splendor

8 Answers

This is a web based application or the Cruiseline website. For phones or tablets there is the Shipmate app. Although they are both the same company the 2 do not fully integrate with each other ... yet.

I thought this was the Shipmate app.?

Unfortunately the rollcall here in this venue does not see much action. The forums are more active here but there is more activity in the Shipmate app.

Absolutely looking forward to it. Can’t wait

The first 2 cruises I had were solo cruises and it was a good time. Enjoy

No complaints out of me about my cruise on Splendor.

Hoping for more response later, as I’m a solo cruiser this time. I’m sure I’m meet plenty of people once onboard.

Don't feel bad about it. theres about 130 folks signed up for ours in OCT. so far there have been about 5-6 who have posted in that roll call, counting me. and one who posted a couple of times. basically, this is alot...I think folks simply don't know about it. or, its simply functionally useless..I have complained several times that no matter what I do, I NEVER get notified of a post to any cruise i've signed up for. The only thing I can see that it does in here is it seems to be the key to the countdown clock, IF you only do it one cruise at a time.

You’ve already signed up on the roll call , I see. You’d think some of those would be active. Sorry you aren’t getting any replies. Enjoy your cruise!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.