Queen Elizabeth, San Francisco, July 3, 2019.

I have now set eyes on all three Queens in San Francisco. I saw Queen Mary here way back on her inaugural visit to the city. If I’m remembering correctly she was the biggest cruise ship in the world at the time and was quite a big attraction.

I saw Queen Victoria here earlier this year.

Here are some pictures of Queen Elizabeth.

Tags: Cunard Queen Elizabeth

11 Answers

Thanks everyone!

Nice!

Also, I did get to see one of the "Queen" ships" the Queen Elizabeth 2 when I was like 7 or 8 years old sailing out of NYC. Quite a site to see!

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Outstanding....

Nice pics.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

The last one is from the ferry from Alameda to San Francisco Pier 41. The distance the ferries have to be from the piers increased this year. That’s why I’m further from the ship compared to other photos I’ve posted.

Also I cropped the photo.

EE575C55-B3B6-46E9-BD4A-F545A9B3EA9A.jpeg?auto=format,compress

51B1FB5D-78EA-49A3-BD9E-807BBA5854ED.jpeg?auto=format,compress

DB494416-554F-48AA-BE62-B457F97E6D7D.jpeg?auto=format,compress

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.