Post Cruise Tips

Damn, I was going to reply to that 5 year old thread but it was archived.
post cruise I go upstairs to the bedroom and stare out the window. See, I hung a row boat over the roof so I feel like I have an obstructed view cabin. My neighbors think it’s a bit odd, but it keeps me sane. Crying

15 Answers

It really depends on how good the cruise was and what we have scheduled in the time between sailings. About a week is a good measure if we just had a very good expeerience and nothing pending.Big Smile

Which, unfortunately, begs the question "how long after returning does it feel like you never went?" mebbe we cruise too much, but within a week we kind of start counting down to the next one. Having a bunch booked really doesn't help. In a world rapidly going to hell with itself, thats not a valid complaint is it?

bump 3.jpg

Recently, we started planning another cruise with people we met on the last cruise. Also looking for places we haven’t yet visited.

LOL .. yeah .. I do hear that one ...

Usually it would be to start looking at my next one ... but somehow not quite there yet.

Need to find the perfect itinerary.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.