I put up a post titled #1000

Where I basically thanked everyone for the good stuff that usually happens "in here". Cept when I click on it, it takes me "elsewhere". Mebbe it didn't like me starting it with "#" ?? can anybody else see it?

19 Answers

No. I've been trying to see it since you posted it. I thought it was me and kept refreshing my browser.

Thanks for that...I thought it was ME...it takes me to another thread. something about claustrophobia...where does it take you?

It is listed four down but won't let me access it. It takes me to claustrophobia and inside cabins.

Well..in a weird way I feel better...but totally confuzzled. SIMON (or somebody) where are you?

It takes me to the same article. About claustrophobia I wonder if it is the hashtag in the beginning of the title.

Ah .. that is how I ended up in claustrophobia ....

Crossed threads ...

Might have something to do with that pound sign in the title. I note the url uses the title minus the pound. Unless properly escaped a url generally does not like a pound sign

That was my initial thought too...now, If I can remember what I said, I'll redo it...

It's not the # sign... it's the number.
Asking our dev team if they can get it changed so that it's viewable

Thankyou muchly...I tried to redo it, but I think I liked the first version better...no biggie...

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.