Happy Thanksgiving

Since I will be traveling on Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to wish all of you a happy day.

Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg?auto=format,compress

16 Answers

Thank you! I got a hat from Voyager Of The Seas and I booked both the Zipline over Cocoa Cay and the 300 foot water slide at Haiti! I can't wait!

As an early birthday present, I got a stuffed Funship Freddie to help me with my virtual cruises at work! He'll be like "Elf On The Shelf" but for cruising!

Happy birthday a little late!

Great idea but it can only be served with a Turducken as a main course! And where does the oyster/dressing, cranberries, and green bean recipe fit in? Is there an option for a recipe for a cornbread dressing combination for the Southerners?

What about vegan or low calorie options? How about gluten free for the cake recipe?

I just don't think these recipes have been very well planned out. Is there a no meat option for the Turducken??? Can it be done with healthy tofu instead?

Happy Thanksgiving all! Sorry it's a bit belated, but yesterday was my birthday as well, so I was partied out!

And yes, I got some cruise-related presents, including a hat from a ship I'm going on next year! As a gift to myself, I decided to take advantage of the Royal Caribbean Black Friday sales and booked my very first Zipline going over my favorite private island...Cocoa Cay!

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Happy Thanksgiving'

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends and fellow cruisers. Have a most awesome day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving

That is definitely a very BLACK Friday then .........

Enjoying my first Thanksgiving at sea. Unfortunately we all get kicked off the ship tomorrow morning. Hope everyone’s Thanksgiving is as blessed as mine.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. May you enjoy this one and many more ... preferably at sea

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.