Entertainment

Does anyone know what the Evening entertainment is like on this new ship?

Tags: Sun Princess Princess Cruises

2 Answers

entertainment can be too difficult to explain cause the casts move, get sick, hurt or? one cruise i had an amazing performance one night and i went to see the same performance 2 nts later and sickness and one cast was moved to another ship that needed his services in the cast more than ours...wig and makeup made another performer become the actor in the show. we never know when the casts are moving etc... they practice but some cast members are just more talented than the average. hope you see all the live entertainment on the ship and let us know?

That is a good question. While I love the live bands, pianist and lounge singers on board which is standard. I do not prioritize the shows/musicals -- between excursions and speacilty dining I cannot be bothered with managing the show schedule.

Thus when I want to see a live show, I perfer land / resort vacations in Times Square "Bradway" NYC, Las Vegas, NV and Leicester Square, London (Major City Venues) for first run and original cast member performances.

I can wait to hear your review of the sun princess.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.