Carnival's 50th Sailabration 2022

Thanks to coasterking, I had yo look up the Sailabration and the Funship Meet up at Sea. It hasn't been widely advertise. When taking with my PVP (personal vacation planner) at Carnival, he said they weren't supposed to promote it yet. However, as I looked into it, many decks and cabins are already listed as sold out. It may be they are saving them for the big announcement. Even asking the question on the Carnival web page, doesn't get a good definition for the word Sailabration. So to give anyone thinking about sailing the first week in March 2022, here's the information found on Carnival's Q&A page:

https://www.carnival.com/search?addsearch=Sailabration

Join in the fun and sail with either costerking on the Breeze or me on the Freedom. Maybe you want to gather some other friends on a different ship. Let us part!!!

16 Answers

That does sound tempting. Have to see how things pan out.

Tempting but....

It's 734 days away, maybe????

Then it is definitely a maybe!!! So that would be March 2022?

Any idea of port of debarkation u r considering?

We are sailing from Fort Lauderdale.

Good to know

This looks like it will be really fun. My wife said book it, but it has a $500.00 deposit and we already have 2 cruises and a Disney World trip with the granddaughter this year. I have never booked that far out, usually around 6 to 8 months. I am curious what special events they may have planned during the party, and how close will the ships be to each other.

We have not booked that far out before. When I read coasterking's comments about Carnival's 50th, I had to start the research. That's when I found so many decks and cabins "sold out". I panicked and decided to book sooner rather than later. Now that I have the booking and am no longer in panic mode, my guess is there will be a big announcement and many of those will open. As soon as "price alert" is open for March 2022, I will get it logged in ans watch what happens. We managed to book while the deposit was $49/person (ended 2/29), but that should come again. As to all of your other questions: I have no idea! Surprised

This sound like good. Maybe this can be our 2022 family cruise.

Thanks for the info.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.