Carnival's 50th Sailabration 2022

Thanks to coasterking, I had yo look up the Sailabration and the Funship Meet up at Sea. It hasn't been widely advertise. When taking with my PVP (personal vacation planner) at Carnival, he said they weren't supposed to promote it yet. However, as I looked into it, many decks and cabins are already listed as sold out. It may be they are saving them for the big announcement. Even asking the question on the Carnival web page, doesn't get a good definition for the word Sailabration. So to give anyone thinking about sailing the first week in March 2022, here's the information found on Carnival's Q&A page:

https://www.carnival.com/search?addsearch=Sailabration

Join in the fun and sail with either costerking on the Breeze or me on the Freedom. Maybe you want to gather some other friends on a different ship. Let us part!!!

19 Answers

It is always fun to celebrate a milestone with a company, person or event. It would be great fun to meet each other on a ship or in the middle of the ocean. We need a banner!?!

It's been years since I've been on a Carnival Cruise, maybe it's time to try again!

We're Sailabration sailing out of Port JAX March 7th which what I was able to work in.

Surely by 2022 all this Coronavirus will be ancient history and we can all meet on one of Carnival's ships...hint... hint the Freedom!Wink

She just returned from a cruise and is overwhelmed with things (not sure what). So I don’t know. That daughter had to take a leave of absence due to health reasons and I am not sure if/when they got resolved. The other daughter got married on a Carnival ship recently. Hopefully, I’ll hear back from her soon.

way kewl, hope Kerrie and her family are doing well. Is her daughter still with carnival?

You get my vote!Big Smile

I am pitching the idea to Danyl,,, I am all for it!

For those of you who migrated to this site when "CruiseFan" ceased to exist, Kerrie is thinking of going either on the Panorama or the Freedom. I'll keep you all posted as she lets me know.

This sound like good. Maybe this can be our 2022 family cruise.

Thanks for the info.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.