Cancelled Cruise

We were just notified that our cruise out of Yokohama, Japan on the Celebrity Millennium in MY has been cancelled. The Millennium is heading to the west coast early.

Oh well back to looking for new a new cruise. Celebrity is erring on the side of caution and I have no problem with that.

Wonder what I’ll find now!

9 Answers

What we have been told is we will receive a full refund and 25 percent future cruise credit. They will also help with privately booked airfare.

Have they refunded your cruise? Will they let you rebook on another ship with a different itinerary?

Hopefully you get to cruise somewhere else

You have the right attitude Bubba!

Erring on the side of caution... they just got another plus in my book. Looking forward to seeing what you choose to do.

That is too bad but at least you have some time to find another cruise. Good luck to you.

Just mitigating risk. Besides passengers, you need to protect the crew from exposure opportunities.

Sorry to hear Bubba. But as expected anything in that neck of the woods is subject to change these days and who knows when things may go back to normal. Hope you find a good alternative.

Sorry bout that, but at least you have the ability to "wander wisely" and pick another. Lot of folks would scream and yell and jump up and down. You have a veteran cruisers good attitude. GOOD LUCK....let us know what you picked!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.