Any Fellow Cruise mates sail on the Carnival Liberty 10/25/2021

Hey Hey Hey,

I truly hope this cruise happens. I had 3 cruises canceled in 2020 so I am taking a chance here in 2021. The first cruise I booked is for the Carnival Mardi Gras in November of 2022 but I just need to get back on a ship ASAP. I am wanting to find out if there will be anybody else from Cruiseline.com sailing on this date. Love

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Liberty

8 Answers

We will be sailing November 15, 2021 on the Liberty! So excited and can not wait!!!

Wow, that's good that you can start cruising already. Have a great time!

I will be that week but on a different cruise line!

I agree with you.I have met some amazing people prior to my cruises before and we are still friends and keep in contact.

I hope so too. I have met some amazing people prior to my cruises before and we are still friends and keep in contact.

I wish there was a way to encourage people to post in those cruise specific groups. other than livening up the countdown clock. it would be fun to meet some folks on board that way...especially some newbies....which we all were once upon a time 11,000 years ago.....

It looks like you have 10 other folks in your chat for that sailing. However, none of them look like regular posters here or on Shipmate. Hopefully, you’ll get some fun people joining you!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.