very nice cruise

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 21, 2012
Ship: Zuiderdam
The ship and the staff were great. The food was excellent. The ship was very clean. The room were a nice size. The directions around the ship were very well marked.

no matter were you choose to eat\, the food was excelllent.

the staff couldn't do enough for you. they went out of there way to get what ever you needed.

I noticed the shower curtain needed to be changed. From water getting on it\, I noticed some black near the bottom of the curtain. I'm sure it is an over site that the staff would not see unless the curtain was closed. I did inform staff about this.

good size. very comfortible

Pros: the helicopter ride to the glacier

Cons: all the greenhouse spa advertising on the ship-Way to much

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!