GREAT cruise! Everyone one is a V.I.P.

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Zuiderdam
My husband and I live a high-speed work and travel life. We needed a place to disconnect and recharge The Zuiderdam provided this perfectly. We absolutely loved this cruise. Going through the Panama Canal lock system was an unexpected highlight. White-water rafting excursion and Aruba sunset cruise were our top highlights for excursions. The food and service was wonderful. No matter the age, gender, or physical condition of the guests, everyone was treated with respect and as a V.I.P. It's hard to come home!

It's ready for a little update, but it was clean and people were constantly polishing, cleaning and picking up after the guests.

Pros: Attentive and friendly service

Cons: Decor needs updating - minor con

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!