Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: January 06, 2012

The ship was very clean and the service was fantastic. I have to sleep on a wedge because of Barrett's Esophagus and the room steward found a wedge for me and installed it.

Pros: Accomodations, food, service, staff very helpful and friendly

Cons: Trip to private island - hours wasted waiting to get there and LONG lines for food

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!

The exercise class was too early for me to attend.....I sleep in on vacation. Sunday Mass was too early at 8AM but I did attend Sunday Mass and several weekday Masses. Thank you for having a priest on the ship.
Especially the room steward and the two waiters we had for our evening meals.
I was delighted with the gluten free items you offered.