A Great Cruise

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2012
Ship: Zuiderdam
The ship was very clean and the service was fantastic. I have to sleep on a wedge because of Barrett's Esophagus and the room steward found a wedge for me and installed it.

I was delighted with the gluten free items you offered.

The exercise class was too early for me to attend.....I sleep in on vacation. Sunday Mass was too early at 8AM but I did attend Sunday Mass and several weekday Masses. Thank you for having a priest on the ship.

Especially the room steward and the two waiters we had for our evening meals.

Pros: Accomodations, food, service, staff very helpful and friendly

Cons: Trip to private island - hours wasted waiting to get there and LONG lines for food

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!