Zuiderdam Cruise Review

Cruise was fine, as good as most,however all cabin rooms to my knowledge are smoking optional. So as you enter your cabin you can smell stale smoke. The odor finally diminishedabout the third day after I used the last of my spray cologne. If the dutch want to smoke that'sfine but I don't and will not be back.Entertainment was top notch and our balcony was very large compared to other ships. Debarkation was unbelievable, very slow andovercrowded, avoid FLL Port Everglades.