Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Just what I paid for:

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

It was an older ship, stately with lost of quality amenities. It was very clean and it had been updated some with new carpets. It looked well care for in all area's of the common area's.

Pros: Food

Cons: My guest.

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!

They had a young energetic group of entertainers, not big names yet. Maybe next year they will become big names.
They clean the common areas many times a day, always vacuuming carpets anytime of day. They wash down the decks at 9-10pm after the evening activities.
That was the reason I did chose Holland America, I had taken their Alaska cruise and wanted the same service and quality of food.
I took the least expensive room rate, as I have been on many ships before and never spend much time in the room. The size was OK not large but inline with the rate. Room was always picked up and clean linens were supplied many times a day. Our room steward was very nice and provided evening bed turn down, animal towel object on the bed for our enjoyment, daily update of upcoming events for the next port.
They have a happy staff, they all enjoy their work and are happy to offer help easily.