Westerdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Mexican Riviera Cruise

Sail Date: October 22, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Seeing and visiting all of the ports. Everyone was delightful and our guides were super nice and helpful. Can't say enough about them! I am glad that I chose city tours for all three places because each one was a really good overview of sites, commercial, historical, and social. People were warm and friendly,  not pushy or  rude. Visiting these places was a marvelous experience for me and I definitely recommend this cruise to others and already have!

Exceptional and service was excellent. And I was happy to be on the port side since that side lends the best views for photos!
Clean decks, public rooms bathrooms for the most part every day. Crew was very much on top of maintaining a clean and orderly ship, which is one reason I choose Holland America to sail with.
Excellent tours and great guides. They took real personal interest in making sure we enjoyed ourselves, learned things and stayed safe.
Loved the Mexican entertainment and shipboard activities like the craft class on flower-making. The digital workshop taught me more computer skills, also.
Entertainment The music in the piano bar and Mexican folkloric dances were my favorites.
My room stewards. There were several of them, all efficient and helpful.
Very good, overall. Breakfast in the dining room seemed to be the best.
Mazatlán
Shop the indoor market. What bargains!! We got a homemade Mexican lunch for 2.oo!

Yes, use the side glass elevators. They are much faster and don't hold a lot of people. Also, use the Lido dining room for afternoon snacks and the Vista dining room for breakfast and lunch when possible. It is much less crowded and more relaxing that way.