Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: March 18, 2011

I had my new SO on the trip and,frankly, I was embarrased, repeatedly by one thing after another begginning with the long line to check in.

Pros: Service

Cons: Money Extracting at every turn

Recommends Westerdam? No.

The beef was of very poor quality. Strings and muscles in every serving. Waiting between courses was very long.
Amateur performers. Not entertaining.
We went without pre-assigning in hopes of an upgrade. Our location 8128 was at the far stern. The balcony was next to the one with two smoking women. which drove us off of our balcony. I reported a broken wine glass on our balcony. It took two calls and two days to get it cleaned up. The refrigerator was a joke. We called for service, but the condition was never improved. I had ordered beer for the stateroom before I knew it would not remain cold. That was a waste.
We ordered breakfast delivered to our room. In five requests, not one was as requested.