RELAXING WONDERFUL CRUISE

Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2010
Ship: Westerdam
Cabin Type: Suite
We had a great time. The staff was wonderful on the ship.

The shows were lacking . But there was one show that was really wonderful

I went with my 9 and 11 year old. My daughter enjoyed camp Hal. But my son who is 11 did not. They only allowed a couple of hours of xbox and had no real arcade . The thing that is important to remember is that kids today socialize and meet other kids around Xbox and arcades etc. This was our 19th cruise and other cruise lines do provide a much better kids program.

Excellent staff!

I liked Curacao, but the time at this port was too short. I did not get to do any shopping.
I did not like Aruba.

Pros: A lot of time sea allowed us to relax and enjoy the trip

Cons: Our excursions were a half a day. That did not allow enough time to shop while on land

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!