Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A WONDERFUL CRUISE INDEED

Sail Date: April 03, 2011

Wow is the best way to describe the Voyager of the Seas. Am sorry she is leaving Galveston for good, but am sure Mariner of the Seas will be just as lovely. I am always so impressed at how all waiters, cabin stewards call you by name from day one. I have sailed other lines and did not get this kind of attention. All the shows were fabulous, cabins always clean and neat, food outstanding and I love the Windjammer and all the choices. You truly can eat healthy, if you chose because the food is there. The cruise director is the best I have ever seen, witty and funny. Royal Caribbean is fair above any other ships I have sailed on.

Pros: Just being on the ship, beautiful and I love being on the Voyager

Cons: No dislikes

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Excellent Cruise Director and staff
Friendly outgoing cabin stewards
Entire staff seems to always be in a good mood, singing, smiling and talking with you. You know from the hours they work, they must be tired, but you never see that in their face or actions.
Cozumel for the very best in shopping. Have also toured the countryside.
Belize City, Belize
Third time in Belize, I just love the countryside and the water
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
A must to see. Get a local tour guide and see the country side. Very beautiful country. Water is so pretty and clear
Don't Miss: Tour of Roatan