Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I would pass on this one.

Sail Date: January 30, 2011

I was very disappointed in this cruise. The view from the balcony was reduced by 30%, there is no in room WiFi (of course I wasn't told this until bought a $100 package), The WiFi is very unreliable and there is no help in the computer room. There weren't any inserts in the daily letters about shows or ports. I never did find a way to find out about the shows. And no chocolates at night turn down.
We are seniors and we don't snorkel, zip line, ride 4x4's etc. The tours for non athletic people are really, really poor. A total waste of time.
This ship and destinations are not up Royal Caribbean standards.

Pros: Staff was excellent

Cons: WiFi not available, Limited balcony view

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.

The ship caste was the best I have seen. They had 4 major singers and they were great. And the back up cast was superb.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We went to Dunns Waterfall and I climbed up the falls to about half way and it was a lot of fun. But no one told us that we would be climbing in the water. Also have to have deck shoes - something else no one told us. But I had a blast. A long way to go.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We are sedentary and the the tour we took was awful.