A great Experience

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2009
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
This was our first cruise on RoyalCarribean. It was a wonderful experience overall. The service was suberb, the food was fabulous in the formal dining room, buffet food was good. Our inside room was really small, couldn't walk around the bed, you had to crawl into the kingszie bed from the bottom. The bathroom was very tight with very little room for counter space. Let me say, that we only use the room to shower, change clothes, sleep, We spend the rest of our time enjoying this wonderful ship. I have cruise 7 times prior with Carnival and Norweigan and my experience with RCCL sold me on RCCL - it was far superior to the other ships. The ship's entertainment (the RCCL singers, dancers and ice skaters) were exceptional. The star entertainment that was scheduled was close to being disappointing.
Jamaica is just too dangerous for a comfortable visit for me. We took an excursion to Dunn's Falls (beautiful and a climbing experience not to be missed) our excursion included a jamaican lunch at Margaritaville in Ocho Rios. FOOD WAS SERVED BUFFET STYLE AND WAS HORRIBLE.
We rented a scooter and scooted all over the island and stopped a a quiet beautiful beach and swam and sunned with out anyone around us. It wa perfect. Cozumel is a great stop and I do not feel unsafe.
Don't Miss: the beautiful waters
seven Mile Beach is said to be a Must See, It is nice but probably overrated. The stingray city is probably a must see.
Don't Miss: stingray city

Pros: The ship was beautiful and food was excellent

Cons: The star entertainment

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!