What a GREAT time!

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean Islands (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2007
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was beautiful. It was very clean and offered many little "extras" I had not seen on a cruise ship before.

Our server, Alina, was wonderful. She was very kind, comsiderate, and attentive.

My daughter just raved about the kids club and arcade. Although she only went to the club for a few hours one day, she said she wished she could have gone there more.

I wish there were a few more shops onboard. The layout of the ship is a little confusing until you figure it out.

Our Grand Suite was great. This was the 1st time we booked a suite instead of a regular stateroom. It was worth it! Being able to move while being inside meant a lot to me. Our suite attendant Noel was FABULOUS!! We couldnt have asked for a better attendant than him.
Mallorca was nice, but nothing super special. I really did enjoy seeing the Cathedral, but other than that, I could have skipped it. Unfortunately, this was the only day that allowed for us to go on a tour AND have time for shopping and personal exploration, but there just wasnt much else to see or shop for (unless you want a mall, but I can go to a mall at home).
Don't Miss: The Cathedral
STAY AWAY FROM ENZO FROM THE ALOSCHI BROS. TOURS. HE IS RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, AND DOWNRIGHT IGNORANT! IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE, GET ANOTHER GUIDE FOR THE POMPEII, SORRENTO, CAPRI TOUR!! But DO go on this tour....AMAZING! Gratefully, we had done this tour 2 years ago and know what it should have been this time around. Try to get Carmine as your guide!
Don't Miss: Every point is a must see - Pompeii, and Capri especially!!
For me this site had special meaning, as my grandpa was from Malta. But still, it is beautiful, especially the BLUE GROTTO!! WOW! The little mom & pop shops at the Blue Grotto stop are super affordable too, and great for some memories and gifts!!
Don't Miss: The Blue Grotto
Such a great port!! Dont miss Nice and Eze. While Monaco and Monte Carlo are beautiful, unless you are really into seeing a palace, visiting Princess Grace's tomb, and gambling, its not a vital stop.
Don't Miss: Nice, Eze, and the shops on the waterfront at the port.
Dont miss the Sistene Chapel, St. Peters Basilica, & the Colesseum!
Don't Miss: Too hard to choose! Everything is a must see!

Pros: The ports of call were amazing.

Cons: The tours felt rushed and left *very* little time for shopping and personal exploration.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!