a spectacular cruise

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 16, 2007
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
This was our first cruise. My husband was a little skeptical before the trip. He said during the cruise that he would be afraid to take another trip because there would be no way to match this one and we would be very disappointed. I think that says it all. I have told people that this trip was spectacular and that there weren't enough positive adjectives to describe it!!!!

No need to go to a specialty restaurant - the food at our assigned time was excellent

There was even an ice show.The ship was like a floating Las Vegas!!!

Some of the servers in different parts of the ship remembered our names.With 3100 people on this cruise, I felt this was very impressive.

It was very impressive. The layout and diagrams made it easy to find our way around.

I was very surprised at how comfortable the beds were. I used to be in property management/vacation rentals and I am very particular - especially about beds and cleanliness.Everything we needed was provided in the room.
not our favorite - should have gone to the Island of Capri

Don't Miss: must see the casino in Monte Carlo

Don't Miss: St. Peters Square - awesome
saw several different parts - it was fun

Don't Miss: must see the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Pros: arriving at the ports

Cons: lines at the buffet

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!