Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

a spectacular cruise

Sail Date: June 16, 2007

This was our first cruise. My husband was a little skeptical before the trip. He said during the cruise that he would be afraid to take another trip because there would be no way to match this one and we would be very disappointed. I think that says it all. I have told people that this trip was spectacular and that there weren't enough positive adjectives to describe it!!!!

Pros: arriving at the ports

Cons: lines at the buffet

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

No need to go to a specialty restaurant - the food at our assigned time was excellent
I was very surprised at how comfortable the beds were. I used to be in property management/vacation rentals and I am very particular - especially about beds and cleanliness.Everything we needed was provided in the room.
Some of the servers in different parts of the ship remembered our names.With 3100 people on this cruise, I felt this was very impressive.
There was even an ice show.The ship was like a floating Las Vegas!!!
It was very impressive. The layout and diagrams made it easy to find our way around.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy

Don't Miss: St. Peters Square - awesome
Naples, Italy
not our favorite - should have gone to the Island of Capri
Palermo, Sicily
saw several different parts - it was fun