It could have been a great Cruise!!

Volendam Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Volendam
A ship is what its captain is.. I personally dislike the captain for ruining my Christmass Holidays so\, I dont recomend a cruise with someone as uncaring as he was.

Great at the pinacle grill.

I cruised on the Veendam and I seemd to liked their entertaiment more than was presented at the Volendam

I took the cruise with my husband and 2 daughters. There was hardly anything for teens or young people

Horrible. They left the bay before their scheduled time\, knowing that 4 passengers werent on board.. Can anyone understand this??

Public bathrooms and elevators needed a little more care.

Even though I asked for rooms located in the middle\, my selling agent told me that there were no more.. this is back in may.. Now I know that wasnt true.. due to the fact that many people purchased their tours in October at discounted rates.

Pros: The people that took care of us at the staterooms and the restaurants

Cons: The atitude and maners of some front office personel and the captain.

Recommends Volendam? No.