Volendam Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Very enjoyable cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

I liked the size of the ship because this was a cruise to see ports of call. The lines were short and there was ease of getting on and off the ship in a timely manner. The Indonesian crew were so kind and really worked hard to please passengers.

Pros: The size of the ship and the crew. Everyone seemed like one big\, happy family! The crew was always going out of their way to please!

Cons: Sanya Port. I didn't like giving up my passport to the China government. I would have liked to have seen more choice in the shops and more reasonable prices there and some of the tours.

Recommends Volendam? Yes!

The carpet looks worn\, but overall the ship is very nice!
We had early seating which we enjoyed very much. The staff were very professional and fun at the same time. The food was just okay. We like more seasoning!
The stateroom was lovely! The size was just great with a sitting area and comfortable beds! The location was wonderful\, too.
So kind and ALWAYS willing to go above and beyond!
The entertainment was very good. I would like to see more comedy without the magic show.