Volendam Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Nightmare

Sail Date: November 23, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a big trouble with this ship, I don't know what was the problem, many rooms in 2 floor began to leak water, more and less more and less two unbelievable centimeters of water in my room, after that, the carpet got terribly stinky and was impossible to stay in the desk, when I thought they would give me something better or at least the same room I had got. I got disappointed when they gave me my room, actually the room was the same category, but many things in stateroom was broke as window covering and mirror. But this wasn't all, I had to carry my stuff because the crew didn't do it.
when I went to complain at front desk, they just said that couldn't do anything.
In my last day, they gave me 50 dollars by perturbation, some people just stayed in the same stateroom where the smelly were, unbelievable, in no time they care with the passengers.

summarizing I don't recommend this ship and Rolland america