Volendam Cruise Review

The cabins were very large, the cabin steward was very attentive. The food was out of this world and the dining room staff was excellent. They remenbered from the first day how I wanted my meat, that I did not want Blue-Cheese on my salad and that we enjoyed very dry Californian white wine.The ship itself was beautiful and there was great attention to detail. The ship was kept extremely clean and the staff was constantly busy cleaning and polishing.I was a bit worried when I booked with Holland America because I was afraid of an older crowd. I am 31-years-old and I can say that Z-jay made the cruise even more enjoyable by being an encredible D-jay in the Crow's Nest.Embarkation and disembarkation has never been so smooth. The entertainment was the best that I have ever had on a cruise. I had a regular outside room and it was FANTASTIC!I have made cruises on other lines and have enjoyed myself, but have never had such a wonderful experience as on this cruise. I am from now on a loyal HAL customer and will definitely sail exclusively with them...hopefully very soon.