Volendam Cruise Review

Z=Jay the d-jay thanked our group for making her job easy. she had a chance to party with The King, Lady Emma, Duke of Earl, Rockin' Grandpa (Elwood), Mazie, Prince Tom and myself Hollywood.For 10 nights, King's Court was held starting in the Ocean Bar and ending in the Crow's Nest with Z-jay. Our group got bigger each nite. I will sail the Volendam again. The crew, from the cabin steward, to z-jay, was top of the line.As far as embarkation, Audra went out of her way to help me when I told her I needed to mail my daughter her car keys. Also, when I couldn't find a stamp, the lady at the concession stand said she would mail keys back to Indiana. The food was great also.