Volendam Cruise Review

Embarkation was fast and they showed me to my cabin which was nice. The cabin smelled of cigarette smoke and the bathroom dirty on arrival. The seafood was delicious and their Italian restaurant was excellent. In the dining room, I had to always ask for something to drink with meals unless I wanted to buy a soda and would bring the free drinks with dessert. The waiter refused to bring melted butter for the crab and told me to use the cold ones. I love the food/service on Princess, they will go out of their way to make you happy.