Volendam Cruise Review

Beautiful Ship - Fantastic Crew

My husband and I were in a group of 8 that went on this cruise last March. We were so happy with the ship, the crew, and the great service that we`re starting to plan the same cruise for next March. I particularly enjoyed the stop in Curacao and the magnificent fireworks display as the ship was leaving the port. The ship itself is absolutely wonderful. Plenty of room in the cabin (when you actually used it). There were so many things to do that we have to go back to do all that we missed on the first cruise.